Friday, May 23, 2008

My New Baby Girl

Sudah lama saya tidak update blog saya ini.
Work been killing me lebih2 bila due date dah nak dekat.
After 9 months ++ i gave birth to my new baby girl Sofia on 20th April 2008 after 8 not so comfortable hours :) one week earlier from due date.
Im so lucky since both my hubby and my mak was with me in the labor room. Mak non stop reciting quran and doa did help a lot. During the final half an hour before birth i almost gave up but thanks to the whole team my hubby, mak, midwife and the doc himself hehehe.... i've did it at last yey! trust me, all the pain automatically gone away when i meet my daughter for the first time.
She cried hard and loud and keep pushing her hands into her mouth for sucking. Kaz said mimicking her mother putting regulator in her mouth :p future diver he said :p
Shes a month now and still the pulling her lung out when she cried for attention hehe i love to mocked her cry so that she cried louder :D
Thanks a lot for those who dropped by to visit us :)
and thanks for the prezzies too!
Love ya!



Sofia Binti Amir

Sofia and Dad

Sofia with Atuk & Nenek

Mummy with Aunty Mira

2 comments:

Bakawali said...

she is so lovely.

Can't wait for her to be big enough to join us diving :)

Congratulations.....

floweryskies said...

thank you bakawali :D